Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Video: GigaOM talks NAT GAS Act with T. Boone Pickens

T. Boone Pickens, the long-time oilman turned natural gas advocate, claims to know something we don't. You see, Pickens thinks that God buried massive amounts of natural gas under the U.S. Last May, at the AFVI Expo, Pickens said:

We got lucky. We showed up with a resource that is even better than the oil, which is natural gas. Where did it come from? It came from our technology in this country in developing the shale. ... I'm convinced, as I get closer and closer to going – I'm 82 and what I mean by going is serious going – that I want to be sure and give all credit where I think it should go. I'm not kidding you, I think it's divine intervention.

Natural gas isn't suatainable !



Source: Autoblog Green

No comments :

Popular Posts Last Week

Popular Posts This Month

Popular Posts All Time