Friday, September 10, 2010

Carolyn Rubenstein: How to Turn "I Can't" Into "I Can"

Carolyn Rubenstein: How to Turn "I Can't" Into "I Can"

So often the only thing stopping us from achieving a goal? Ourselves. We tell ourselves that we can't do something or that we are not good at something simply because we're not used to doing it or because we have never tried it.

For instance, for years I've been telling everyone--including myself--that I am not a morning person. I don't even know my name in the morning. I'm a night owl. I don't function before noon. Mornings are not in my genetic code.

I've organized my life around this belief. If I need to do something that requires a lot of creative thought? I schedule it in the afternoon or evening.

No comments :

Popular Posts Last Week

Popular Posts This Month

Popular Posts All Time